Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2016

Goodbye, 2016

2016 is nearly over and I couldn't be happier about it. A lot of things did happen this year and I just want it to be over and start again. This entry will be a throwback of my year, about all the good & bad things that happened.
I started 2016 with my family in a little village and unfortunately I also spend it with a boy who just didn't ever deserved me. After New Years Eve I celebrated my 18th Birthday on January 22nd. And unfortunately I also spend this day with the boy I mentioned above.
But now to some good things that did happen. On February 2nd I got my Medusa Piercing, which I wanted for soo long and finally I got it.
This Spring I finally got my first Tattoo, which was such a great experience to me. And I'm really happy that I got this little thingy which reminds me every day to never look back and always move forward. Just a few days after I got this Tattoo I broke up with this boy because it turned out that he cheated on me for nearly 2 years. This time was really hard for me, because of a lot of things that did happen in this relationship but I have to say that I finally felt free for the first time in my life.
In summer I started working in a theme park. I met new people, who are now my best friends and my 2nd family. And I met the love of my life. We're now together for nearly 5 months and I couldn't be happier. I had a great time this Christmas and I can't wait for New Years Eve.

I hope you all are doing well and had a great Christmas Time!

Lots of love ♥

1 Kommentar:

  1. Guten Tag,

    Wir verkaufen Maßgeschneiderte Brautkleider, Abendkleider, Abiballkleider und Kleider für besondere Anlässe auf unserer Webseit. Wir haben Ihre Webseite gefunden, und wir hoffen eine kooperative Geschäftsbeziehung mit Ihnen aufzubauen.

    Wir wollten wissen ob Sie für uns einen Post schreiben könnten und/oder einen Banner auf Ihrer Webseite möglich ist.

    Wenn Sie interessiert sind bitte kontaktieren Sie uns an: miaberlinmarketing@yahoo.com
    Wir freuen uns von Ihnen zu hƶren
    Beste Grüsse

    AntwortenLƶschen

Follow Me @saevannah