Freitag, 16. September 2016

RESTART

Hey Cutiepies!💘
I know it's been a while ago since I have posted on here last time. That has actually an important reason as a lot of things are going on in my life right now. A lot of the stuff that happened in the last months is way too personal to talk about, but let's summarize it. It turned out that I had to let go of people I loved and that's why I started working the whole time, better said I worked everyday also I had summer holidays. And now my last year of school started and I'm more myself now than ever.
That's why I'm here again. I miss being on here and talk to you guys.
Let's start this whole thing again! ðŸŒ¸


1 Kommentar:

  1. Es ist immer eine schwierige Situation wenn Menschen von uns gehen.. Mein Beileid.
    Ich hoffe dir geht es nun etwas besser und wünsche dir viel Erfolg im letzten Schuljahr! Schön dass du wieder da bist.
    Liebe Grüße,
    Laura von lauraskreativecke

    AntwortenLöschen

Follow Me @saevannah