Montag, 19. September 2016

Justin Bieber Concert | 9/18/2016 Cologne

Unfortunately I had to got to the Justin Bieber Concert in Cologne with my sister, because she wasn't old enough to go there alone. The only problem was, that I'm not one of these hardcore fangirls and let me say; there were only these fangirls, they screamed the whole time and started crying and stuff like that.
I felt like I was the only person who just sat there and wanted to hear the music while the rest just wanted him to look at them or give them some kind of attention.

Before Justin started singing, Vic Mensa went on stage and gave a great show.

Than finally, Justin went on stage and started his show.


Even though I don't like his music that much I really liked the concert. It was a great experience standing between 20.000 people and feeling that atmosphere and hearing his music. I have to say, that this was the best performed concert I ever was at. The dancer and of course Justin did a really good job.
My personal highlight was when he just sat alone on the stage on a purple couch and sang a few acoustic songs while he played the guitar.


All in all I have to say, that I had a really great time last night. Vic Mensa killed it and also did Justin Bieber. I'm glad I had the chance to see these two performing right in front of me.
You'll never know what feeling people can give you until you let them.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Tolle Bilder :-) Ich war früher total gegen Justin Bieber aber mittlerweile mag ich seine Musik wirklich gerne :-)

    Auf meinem Blog findet zur Zeit eine kleine aber feine Verlosung statt, vielleicht hast du Lust teilzunehmen :-)

    Liebe Grüße
    janaahoppe.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen

Follow Me @saevannah