Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2016

Purital | Fall Essential

I'm so excited to finally show you guys my favorite little thingy I got from by boyfriend. It turned out that this is kind of my life saver and an absolute essential for this autumn. I never managed to get an own powerbank for my mobile and always used the ones from my friends and guess what this little thingy can do -  it can also charge my mobile! But this is only one thing this little boy can do.
I'm freezing - all the time. Since it's finally fall and it's getting colder, I'm getting colder too - especially my hands. And this is the solution to my problem - a hand warmer.
This is literally the best thing I ever had!
You can decide whether you want both sides warm or just one. And you can also decide whether you want the one side low warm or high warm or both sides low warm or high warm.

This little thingy comes in this cute bag which is soo soft. You also get two cables - one to charge your phone and one to charge your little hand warmer.

If you need any more information check out Purital.

See you soon xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follow Me @saevannah