Sweater - H&M
Scarf - H&M
Shoes - Puma
Autumn is finally back again and even though it's freezing cold - i love it! It's finally time for cozy sweaters, jumpers, hot chocolate and big scarves. I can't wait to show you all the looks I have in my mind. Today I wear this super soft and big sweater in dark green which looks in all the pictures like black - but it's green, I promise. Combined with a black skinny jeans and a grey scarf it completes my classic autumn look. But what makes this look something special are the shoes - the Puma Fenty Creeper by Rihanns. They are by far the comfiest plateau shoes I've ever had and I'm absolutely in love with the color. Let me know what you guys think of this simple autumn look!
See you soon! ♥
See you soon! ♥




Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen