Freitag, 7. April 2017

Theme Week 2k17

My last days at school are over and I finally want to show you some pics from our theme week.
Unfortunately our theme ''week'' lasted for only 2 days, but we tried to get the best out of it.
We started on Monday with the theme ''13 years of hibernation - animalically motivated''.
A friend of mine and I dressed up as butterflies and tbh we had to wake up at 5am to get ready for school. But getting out of bed that early was totally worth it, we had so much fun this day.

Our theme for the 2nd day was ''90's'', ''Bad Taste'' and ''Rave Party'' (we obviously couldn't decide for only one). This day I honestly felt like Brenda from Beverly Hills 90210 and you will now see why. Enough said, here are the remaining pics from this day.



I guess we never had as much fun as on these 2 days and I'm glad I got to spend them with my fav persons on the whole planet.

ps. the entry about out last school day is coming soon! ✨🌸

1 Kommentar:

Follow Me @saevannah