Sonntag, 14. Mai 2017

Happy Mother's Day | gift idea

It's finally time to show you guys what I created for this special day. To be honest it's quite difficult if you're not that talented but I'm sure you'll make it (if not, just get some help)!
I wanted to make something special and colourful, that's why I decided to do a lettering filled with flowers. For me it was hard to find the perfect word for the lettering, but in the end I decided to go with ''Mom''. But you also can do ''Thank You'' or whatever you want to do - but more letters means more work!

First of all you need some cardboard and scissors. Make sure to make the letters not too small - we want to fill it with flowers. All you have to do now is to fill your letters with flowers.

All you need to do now is to glue them on something you want - in my case it's a frame. Now you can stop your work and give it to your mom OR you can personalize it - like I did.
To personalize it I chose to take a screenshot of google maps of the hospital where my siblings and I were born. I cutted it into a heart and glued it on the frame. Then I added a picture of my sister, my brother and me.
And that's it, that's my Happy Mother's Day gift !


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follow Me @saevannah