Dienstag, 6. Juni 2017

Haul | Douglas, Vero Moda, H&M,...

Hey Loves ♥
Last week I did some summer shopping and today I want to Show you what I got.

The first thing I got is this cute printed blouse from Vero Moda. The material is soo soft and the flowers are adorable. The moment I saw the lacing was the moment I fell in love with this piece.
I think I paid 10€ for this one, but it was the last in the shop I went to.

The next thing I got are these shorts in the best colour I've ever seen. It's not that old yellow colour, but a beautiful orange yellow that I don't really know how to describe. I found them at Pimkie and I think I paid around 13€.

I wasn't really sure with this one, but in the end I took it with me because it was just 3€. Now I'm absolutely in love with the colour which is kind of an pastel green colour. Also the material is super soft and it's the perfect size for my body.

I went shopping because I wanted to find some dresses for this perfect summer weather and then I finally found one at H&M. First I wasn't sure if this one would fit with my body and if it would look good on me. But you know what? If you like it, it doesn't matters what other People think of it, that's why I took it with me. I paid 12€ and got the prettiest dress I've seen that day. It has Buttons all the way down and big bags on both sides.

Also at H&M I got some basics, so that I have some tops to combine with different shorts. I got a grey one with some lace on the front and a black one with lace all around. Then I got a white one, just because you always need a white one at some point and a copper one. I paid 5 € for each and absolutely love them!

When I was in Prague I wanted to try out the concealer from NYX, but I couldn't find the perfect colour for my skintone. Back in Germany I found the perfect one and took it with me. I paid 7€, which is really worth it, the concealer works perfect!

And that's all, hope you liked it!
xoxo

5 Kommentare:

  1. Toller Haul! Das Top von VeroModa gefällt mir auch super gut und ich bin mir sicher, dass dir das Kleid stehen wird.
    Liebe Grüße,
    Laura von lauraskreativecke

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey, klasse Ausbeute! Das Kleid schaut wirklich wunderschön aus :)
    Außerdem wollte ich mich auch hier für deinen Besuch und hinterlassenen Kommentar auf meinem Blog bedanken, Danke dafür <3

    Liebe Grüße, Ceyda von
    ceylanceydaa.blogspot.de
    mein letzter Beitrag:
    ceylanceydaa.blogspot.de/2017/06/summer-wardrobe-essentials.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Deine Sachen gefallen mir super gut, vor allem die Tops!!
    Ein tollen Abend und ein tolles Wochenende wünscht dir,
    liqesse von www.liqesse.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Toller Haul, das Jeanskleid von H&M gefällt mir besonders gut.:)
    seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Echt tolle Sachen, habe mir neulich auch so eine ähnliche Bluse zugelegt - die war aber nicht von Vero Moda sondern von H&M. Das Jeanskleid gefällt mir auch super, wobei ich nicht weiß, ob mir das stehen würde... Aber anprobieren würde ich es sofort! :) Liebe Grüße, Cindy von Fräulein Cinderella

    AntwortenLöschen

Follow Me @saevannah